50. Rotina Contemporânea.


Do programa que passa na fox life, aqui em Portugal, "So you think you can dance", a coreografia contemporânea "Gravity (Addiction)" de Mia Michaels com Kupono&Kayla.

Conceito: Quem nunca desejou e ficou "aprisionado" ou viciado a algo ou alguém que soubesse que não lhe convinha?


Something always brings me back to you
It never takes too long
(...)
Set me free, leave me be
I don't want to fall another moment into your
gravity
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be
But you're on to me and all over me
(...)
I live here on my knees
As I try to make you see that
You're everything I think I need here on the ground
But you're neither friend nor foe
Though I can't seem to let you go

The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down
You're keeping me down...

You're on to me on to me and all over...


Beijoss ;)

Sem comentários:

Acerca de mim

A minha foto
Portugal
Azul e Aquariana... Muitas facetas numa só...